About US Mobile:
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for your phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world-class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity. We are one of Forbes’ top 500 best startup employers in the US for 2021.
We’re able to offer superior service because of our people. The team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries. We were recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America. We are excited to find more exceptional talent to join our journey.
We are looking for a curious, passionate, engaging, and hands-on architect who will help different technology teams to transform and modernize their tech stack to adopt modern architecture practices like micro front ends and microservices.
You are an exceptional, passionate, hands-on architect and will help different teams to transform to realize the benefits of cloud-native applications and architectures on our platform. You will also work closely with the engineering teams to:
- Provide feedback on and contributions to ongoing projects
- Assist teams in migrating or modernizing tech stack
- Modernize our applications, incrementally improving infrastructure and app architecture techniques
- Work with teams to architect and build new product feature become an agent of change within the engineering team
- You are a great written and verbal communicator
- Comfortable in new situations with different projects
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based application architectures
- Have an understanding of - or implementation experience in - building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
- Have experience leveraging micro frontend pattern dynamics.
- Experience building enterprise applications, including integration with COTS systems
- You are an Agile practitioner, familiar with extreme programming, test-driven development, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Gym reimbursement
- Your choice of tech & noise-canceling headphones
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- WFH Fridays
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!