US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
We are looking to hire a world class Sales Development Manager who can help us scale B2B sales at US Mobile and grow this exciting new vertical. You will be the first sales hire, you’ll have the opportunity to build out our sales pipeline, have a voice in our GTM strategy, and build out your own team of SDRs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Sales Development organization
- Execute and iterate on our sales playbook to close our largest clients
- Work closely with the marketing and strategy & operations teams to develop and improve sales enablement materials
- Create repeatable sales processes and key performance metrics
- Identify, interview, and hire sales talent and continually provide coaching, feedback, and professional development to the team
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and Customer Support build and scale sales development
- 2+ years experience in sales, preferably at a B2B software startup
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Analytical abilities and ability to strategically pull insights and action items from quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and ever-changing environment and ability to approach problems with both tenacity and flexibility
- Strategic thinker with a knack for persuading and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Phenomenal health coverage, gym discounts, software discounts
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US.