About US Mobile:
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for your phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world-class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity. We are one of Forbes’ top 500 best startup employers in the US for 2021.
We’re able to offer superior service because of our people. The team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries. We were recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America. We are excited to find more exceptional talent to join our journey.
Ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. We're building a new hybrid network to connect the next billion wireless devices, from smartphones to pet trackers and everything in between, all onto a nationwide 4G and 5G network. Whether it's offering free high speed international roaming, a perks program or amazing customer service, we're building a brand around empathy. At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that led US Mobile to be recognized by Forbes as one of the best start up employers in the US for 2021.
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables, and purchase orders.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors, and vendors.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Ensuring account reconciliations, G/L management, monthly accruals, internal expense reporting, fixed asset management are completed on timely basis
- Identify and effectively communicate existing and potential risks to the VP of finance.
- Filing and mail management skill.
- Establish contacts with relevant state / local authorities for filing of taxes
- Insurance policies and its management
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certifications like Certified Bookkeeper or Certified Public Bookkeeper a plus
- Must be able to type and perform data entry
- Proficient in different accounting software
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps/Drive (Gmail, Google Docs & Sheets, Gcal and Google Express)
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Gym reimbursement
- Your choice of tech & noise-canceling headphones
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- MetroCard reimbursement
- WFH Fridays
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!